Tattoo appointment booking
The best way to book an appointment for your next tattoo is to contact the artist of your choice directly.
You can find the contact details of our tattoo artists on their respective profile pages.
If you are not sure who would be a good fit for you, feel free to send us an email and we will be happy to recommend someone.
After you have contacted the person of your choice, you will first meet for a free consultation, either online or at our studio.
During the consultation you will talk about all the details of your new tattoo, discuss the price and make the first tattoo appointment.
Our tattoo artists all have their own individual styles and specializations.
If you already have an idea for your next tattoo, you should first look at the portfolios of our artists and see who suits you best.
If you don’t have an exact idea yet or would like to get some advice first, each of our artists can help you, but you can still get inspired by the portfolios in advance.
What you should know
- For all Tattoos we have the minimum age of 18 years!
Before the Tattoo
- Show up to your tattoo appointment well-rested and healthy, you should have eaten and drunk enough beforehand and in no case consumed alcohol, it is best to abstain from alcohol the night before as well
- Depending on how long your appointment will last, it may be a good idea to bring a drink and a snack with you
- Please note our current Corona rules
After the Tattoo
- The first few days after tattooing your new tattoo must remain covered with a foil, the details you will learn from your tattoo artist
- After the foil is removed from the tattoo, you need to take care of your tattoo for some time, your tattoo artist will recommend you a suitable product
- You should protect the tattoo from direct sunlight.
The price of your tattoo depends on many factors that you will need to discuss with your artist* during your free consultation appointment.