Information for minors
Starting on the 1st of January 2023 we do not offer services for minors anymore.
Appointments, that have already been booked with us, will of course still take place.
We’ll also continue to take care of our underage customers, that we’ve already pierced.
If you have any questions about the required documents before booking your appointment, please feel free to call us.
- We do not offer nipple and genital piercings for minors
- Navel, surface and oral piercings are offered from a minimum age of 16 years
- All other piercings are offered from a minimum age of 14 years
- Unfortunately we do not pierce persons under 14 years in our studio. With this we follow the guideline of the Association of Professional Piercers Germany (VPP). Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to pierce customers under 14 years of age without moving in a legally unsafe area, for this we hope for your understanding
What you should bring
- one parent or legal guardian
- written consent of the other parent or legal guardian
- Official identification documents of both the person to be pierced and parent or legal guardian. On the identification documents the family name and the address of registration must match
- If the surname does not match, we need written proof of parental authority (e.g. custody declaration)
- If there is no address on the minor’s identification document, we also need a photo ID with the address on it (e.g. student ID)
- Passports usually do not have an address on them. In this case we need an additional certificate of residence
- If there is no other parent or legal guardian, we also need proof of this