Piercings and appointment booking
For your appointment with us at TITANEN Piercing & Tattoo Studio Berlin, we take extra time to discuss with you all the details for your new piercing.
We discuss your piercing wish in detail, choose your new jewelry together and explain you the right piercing care thoroughly.
Whether ear piercing or genital jewelry, your piercing experience is our priority.
For piercing wishes that you do not find in our offer, or that you would like to discuss with us personally, you can contact us or book a free consultation appointment.
We only pierce with jewelry made of safe, biocompatible materials, mostly implant-grade titanium.
We have some possibilities to customize your jewelry individually for you, for example by using different colors or gemstones, which we will discuss together with you in the studio before piercing.
Since we can only guarantee the sterility and quality of our own jewelry, we generally do not insert jewelry that you have brought with you into fresh piercings.
What you should know
- For nipple and genital piercings we have a minimum age of 18 years
- Navel, surface and oral piercings are offered from a minimum age of 16 years
- All other piercings we offer from a minimum age of 14 years
- If you are underage, you must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian for your new piercing and have some documents with you, you can find the details here
Before your piercing
- Come to your piercing appointment well rested and healthy, you should have eaten and drunk enough beforehand and in no case consumed alcohol, it is best to abstain from alcohol the night before as well
- If you have a fresh piercing in one of your ears, we will not put a new piercing in the other ear, so you will have an unpierced side of your head to sleep on
- We do not recommend traveling or going on vacation with a fresh piercing, wait until you are back home.
- Please note our current Corona-Rules
After your piercing
- For the first 4 days after piercing, you should not consume aspirin or alcohol and avoid any sports or physically strenuous activities, as well as clubs, parties and pubs
- During the first 4 – 6 weeks after piercing, we recommend that you do not go to the sauna or solarium and avoid swimming and bathing, this applies to bathtubs and swimming pools as well as to bathing lakes or the ocean
- After the piercing you have to take care of the piercing and let it heal in peace, we will discuss our recommendations for healing and aftercare in detail during your appointment
A maximum of three piercings can be done in one appointment, the listed price is per piercing.
We’re happy to help you with check-ups, consultations, jewelry changes and other services as well, you can find our service offer here.