Information for minors
We believe that underage customers also deserve professional piercing services and are happy when parents decide to have their child pierced in our studio.
Of course, it is important to us that our underage customers also understand what happens during piercing and how the new piercing is properly taken care of, so there is a minimum age for all piercings that we offer.
To make sure that everything goes smoothly at your appointment, there are a few things you have to keep in mind.
- We do not offer nipple and genital piercings for minors
- Navel, surface and oral piercings are offered from a minimum age of 16 years
- All other piercings are offered from a minimum age of 14 years
- Unfortunately we do not pierce persons under 14 years in our studio. With this we follow the guideline of the Association of Professional Piercers Germany (VPP). Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to pierce customers under 14 years of age without moving in a legally unsafe area, for this we hope for your understanding
What you should bring
- one parent or legal guardian
- written consent of the other parent or legal guardian
- Official identification documents of both the person to be pierced and parent or legal guardian. On the identification documents the family name and the address of registration must match
- If the surname does not match, we need written proof of parental authority (e.g. custody declaration)
- If there is no address on the minor’s identification document, we also need a photo ID with the address on it (e.g. student ID)
- Passports usually do not have an address on them. In this case we need an additional certificate of residence
- If there is no other parent or legal guardian, we also need proof of this