Updated 25th of March 2022
- We’re using the 3G Rule in the studio, that means you have to be either vaccinated, recovered or tested negative to enter
- For services under the mask you need to have an additional negative test
- For vaccinated or recovered persons a antigen rapid test is sufficient
- Unvaccinated and unrecovered persons need to bring a negative PCR test
- You have to wear an FFP2-Mask at all times
- Additional persons are not allowed in the piercing room with you and might even have to wait outside of the studio
Apprentice piercings for a reduced fee!
You can book piercing appointments with our apprentice for a reduced price now, in May and June we offer Helix, Rook and Tragus piercings!
You can find more information and book your appointment here.